TODDLER, TWEENIE AND PRESCHOOL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN GLASGOW
Great yoga has ultimate flexibility and is embedded in the day and not just a drop-in class.
Kids Are Yoga is a Staff Training Program providing a unique and proven way to weave yoga into the day-to-day. The 55hr course is run by Senior Teacher Training Provider Simone Moir and internationally recognised and accredited by Yoga Alliance Professional UK.
What we deliver!
We introduce a base of mindfulness to the Nursery
We look after the wellbeing of the Team
We qualify you to share yoga with children in the most effective way
“My mission is to help every child discover how precious they are before they go to school and that ‘the toddler’ will stay alive within them their intire lives. I aim to support the role modelling of stress management to our next generation at the same time as learning daily from the gifts the children enrich our every day lives with.
Growing priceless lifelong habits together, that are contaigious.”
Teaching Kids Are Yoga
There is nothing like this on the market:
1. The best standard of certification – We chose to double the recommended training hours (27hrs) to guarantee this superior certification to over 50 hours.
2. The most versatile education – we teach staff mindfulness and tools to weave yoga into the daily routines as a valuable in-house service as well as the option to provide scheduled weekly classes.
3. Europe’s highest standard – we chose Yoga Alliance Professionals UK (the university of Yoga teacher training) as the insurer and certifying body for this unique course.
4. Smaller more intimate groups – we prefer to teach students to learn in ways they can feel confident, capable and cared for.
5. Understanding the challenges of working in Lilliput – we teach you stretches to fit into your day to support staff. Tiny chairs, bending and lifting constantly does take it’s toll
6. Cutting edge research – we base our method on developmental theory and utilising yoga tools to advance kids’ physical and emotional development.
7. Our kids are our best teachers and we never stop listening – we’re running this 2017 Certification Course as our pilot founded on over 20-years experience and aim to keep growing.
8.Lifetime access and support – we include future updates, merchandise, forums, and more.
“The kids have a great time and get very excited when it’s Yoga day. Every kid knows when is Thursday. They are always calm and a bit tired after. they love the Yoga songs and are often caught singing them. What a journey it has been over the last 6 month. The kids have learned respect for one another and work in little teams so much better, even outside of yoga. We as a team have benefitted from the strengthening of our relationships with the kids. These kids are 2 years old and they really have taken to this so well. Now that they know they can trust the process they would go anywhere with you, even Hawai.”
“I need to admit I’m a bit jealous, I would have loved to do yoga as a kid and imagine what it would do to my choices when I started before I had any bad habits - wow this is certainly progress in the right direction and I am not a devote. Yet…"
"After 4 months of yoga, my 2-year-old asks : when is yoga? Every day I bring him to nursery. His speech has come on so much and on a yoga day it is never hard to get a full report about his whereabouts from him. He is always eager to teach us some poses and can’t understand that there are some we cannot do.”
Let’s make a difference to our kid’s days together
I provide teacher training in Glasgow, and people are invited from all over the UK, Europe and wordwide to get a fully qualified, international, and insured education. If you'd like to know more fill in the below.